"Serving Berkeley, Oakland, Piedmont, Grand Lake, Emeryville, Rockridge, Temescal, Lake Merritt and the East Bay"
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist #39878
Some past hurts and difficult memories don’t go away on their own. Healing is possible with the right support. You can move forward with your life, make important changes, and feel better about the future.
Working in therapy with a trusted, capable therapist can help you resolve the pain and move on with your life with renewed hope, self-care, and an openness to life.
“I work with persons recovering from difficult experiences. These experiences could be anything from everyday life unexpected obstacles to childhood neglect and abuse or combat PTSD."
Affiliations & Education
• Faculty, Institute for Creative Mindfulness
• Certified EMDR Therapist (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
• EMDRIA (EMDR International Association) Approved Consultant for EMDR
• Member, International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
• Member, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
• M.S. in Counseling, California State University East Bay, 1999